High quality interior painting involves more than simply applying a coat of paint; it requires close attention to detail and a skilled, professional hand.
The proper application of paint on walls, floors, or trim can change the look of your entire home.
When we are painting your home, we take extra special care of your property.
The paint is only applied to the proper surfaces and not to the floors, furnishings or pets.
You will not hear loud music playing, lots of talking, or see a messy job-site.
Instead, you will see a professional staff of painters who will properly prepare the surfaces first, cover the areas they are not painting, thoroughly clean up each day.
We also offer Digital Color Consultation for our clients.*
Complete Interior House Painting
- Plantation Shutters
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Paneling and Wainscot
- Baseboard, Crown and other Trim Moldings
Stripping & Refinishing
- Wood Handrails
- Entry Doors & Thresholds
Here are some tips for picking paint colors.
- Light colors will help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room, and provide a psychological lift. Light colors also make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, and can be used to make small rooms appear larger and more open.
- Dark colors can give a room a dramatic look, and create a sense of intimacy. They can also make walls and ceilings appear to be closer, and can be used to make a large room appear smaller and more cozy.
- Bright, vibrant colors will give the room a cheerful feel, and a sense of excitement.
- Reds, yellows and oranges are warm colors. When these colors are used in a room, they make the walls appear closer, creating the illusion of a smaller room.
- Violets, blues and greens are cool colors. When these colors are used in a room, they make the walls appear farther away, creating the illusion of a larger room.
- Tans, grays, and off-whites tend not to attract attention, and can be used to create a restful, relaxing atmosphere. They are also easier to coordinate with other colors in the room.
- For long, narrow rooms, paint the shorter walls a darker color. This will make these walls appear closer together, so the room will seem less like a tunnel.
- For square rooms, paint one wall a different color, preferably the wall first seen when entering the room. This will give the room a more dramatic look and make it seem less 'boxy'.